Sanctius Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World Philippines Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Rest in Peace kayuzavee

Survival Guide to LEVE UP! LIVE 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeyn
Administrator
Jeyn

Survival Guide to LEVE UP! LIVE 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Survival Guide to LEVE UP! LIVE 2009   Survival Guide to LEVE UP! LIVE 2009 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:03 pm

Survival Guide to LEVEL UP! LIVE 2009

Level Up! Live, the country’s biggest annual online gaming event is just a few weeks away. With the culmination of eight grand tournaments, side events and activities, a slew of musicians, performers and cosplayers, plus other surprises – this year’s 2-day event will surely rock this gaming nation. Are you ready for it?

Good thing we’ve got this handy guide to help you make the most out of your trip to Level Up! Live 2009. Read on!

I. HOW DO I GET THERE?

a. Level Up! Live 2009: United We Play will be held at the WORLD TRADE CENTER, ROXAS BLVD., PASAY CITY on NOVEMBER 7 and 8, 2009.

b. From the MRT
i. Get off MRT3 Taft Station
ii. Ride an FX or Jeep that heads to Macapagal and Star City

c. From SM Mall of Asia
i. Shuttles/vans are available that will go around Macapagal

d. From the LRT
i. Get off LRT1 Buendia Station
ii. Take TAS Trans that’s heading South to BF Pilar and Moonwalk

II. HOW DO I GET INSIDE?

a. OVIMAIL PRE-REGISTRATION
i. Sign up for a Nokia OviMail
ii. Register at the LU! Live Pre-registration page
iii. Check your OviMail inbox for the confirmation email

iv. At the Level Up! Live 2009 event gates, present any of the following:
1. A printed copy of the confirmation email
2. The confirmation email through your Nokia mobile phone

v. OviMail Pre-registered guests will have exclusive access to express entrance lane and a chance to win a cool mobile phone from Nokia

b. ON-SITE REGISTRATION
i. After entering the World Trade Center (WTC) lobby, proceed to the registration area and present an unused P50.00 Level Up top-up card

ii. You will receive your LU! Live passport which is valid for 2 days (November 7 and 8)

iii. Fill-up the tear-off portion of the passport and indicate your favorite LU! game. Drop it in designated drop boxes before you enter the event hall. This will serve as your entry for the in-game prizes raffle.

iv. The LU! Live passport entitles you to join all booth activities.

v. Booths have specific mechanics and eligibility requirements Organizers reserve the right to screen the eligibility of participants in all gaming areas based on age, height and other physical requirements

vi. For safety concerns, organizers have the right to refuse participation for any reason they may deem necessary.

c. EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION

i. Be at the World Trade Center early to sign up at the designated Early Bird registration area with the assigned LU! Live event marshals

ii. When the gates open, LU! event marshals will call out the names of those who registered in the order in which they signed up.

iii. When your name is called but you’re not present, your spot will be forfeited and will be given to people who are “waitlisted”

iv. Once you are allowed to enter the venue, you will be required to follow the normal registration process.

v. No one is allowed to enter the gates unless advised by the LU! event marshals.

vi. The first 300 early bird attendees for each event day will get cool freebies so make sure you come in bright and early!

III. DO I GET A CHANCE TO WIN PRIZES?

• But of course, you do! Join our side events and activities, our early bird promo or sign up for our new FPS game’s tournament to win in-game prizes, cash, LU! credits and even mobile phones from Nokia. Check these contests out for more details:
i. Exclusive OviMail Pre-registration Raffle
ii. On-site Registrants Raffle
iii. New LU! FPS Game Tournament
iv. Early Bird Promo
v. Side Events
I. Cosplay
II. Digital Art
III. Digital Photography
IV. Filmfest
vi. Side Activities
I. LU! game booths
II. Sponsors booths
III. Mini tournaments

For more info about the event, check out the LEVEL UP! LIVE 2009 WEBSITE.

Source:
Level Up Games Phil.
Back to top Go down

Survival Guide to LEVE UP! LIVE 2009
Page 1 of 1