Perfect World Philippines Clan

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
‎============VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!============= OCTOBER 10 CLAN REVAMP All Sanctius Members from Captains to Members will be temporarily removed from Sanctius. All members will receive a mail invitation from either Gem, Maqi, Fame, and leighNash. ONLY PM THESE INDIVIDUALS should you wish to be reinvited in the clan. Note to Recruitment Personnel: Only recruit members with FB accounts. This is mandatory. Please make a list of IGN, NAME, and FB link per recruit. Thanks.

Share | 

my video together with reliance clan ..^_^ sana makagawa din me video kasama sanctius

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CaThey
The Talker

PostSubject: my video together with reliance clan ..^_^ sana makagawa din me video kasama sanctius   Sun May 01, 2011 3:12 pm

[youtube][/youtube] pw2 pw2
Back to top Go down
Gem
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: my video together with reliance clan ..^_^ sana makagawa din me video kasama sanctius   Mon May 30, 2011 4:48 pm

Super like!
Back to top Go down
CaThey
The Talker

PostSubject: Re: my video together with reliance clan ..^_^ sana makagawa din me video kasama sanctius   Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:13 am

ty gem gem ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my video together with reliance clan ..^_^ sana makagawa din me video kasama sanctius   

Back to top Go down

my video together with reliance clan ..^_^ sana makagawa din me video kasama sanctius
Page 1 of 1