Sanctius Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World Philippines Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Rest in Peace kayuzavee

Bonzai™ Application [Approved]

Go down 
+3
Shikuden
Goddess Maharet
DBraxter
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonzai™

Bonzai™ Application [Approved] Empty
PostSubject: Bonzai™ Application [Approved]   Bonzai™ Application [Approved] EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 5:29 am

I respectfully would like to apply for membership into Sanctius.

» Player Info
Name:
Janette Yap
Location: Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro • San Francisco Del Monte, Quezon City
Working/Student: Working Ü
Other MMORPG/s that you play: None
Playing Hours/Days/Weeks: 4 hours ++ day in, day out Ü

» Character Info
Name: Bonzai™️
Level: 31 :x
Job: Yao Jing
Previous Clans: Godlike
Reason for Leaving: It wasn't really a clan, more like a motel, 3 people in the motel so I guess that's a threesome, I mean trio. :P
Is this your Primary Char: Yups Ü

» Q & A
Why do you want to join Sanctius?

• Segue, I'm joining with two friends of mine, Aldaris and Gabz™️.

We would like to be part of a clan where respect and friendship is a given, not the exception; that Sanctius and all the principles it is built upon isn't just for good measure - it is very much real and we desire deeply to grow with, and in it.

What would make you stay?

The idea that we're needed. (Parang Nanny McPhee lang :P)

Do you know someone in Sanctius?

I wouldn't go so far as to say that I know them but...

Jayn : The first Sanctius member I pulled my guts to talk to (and she was really nice the whole time), clarified some points about the recruitment policies, who then directed me to..
Gem : Who (after a couple days, lucky I saw her name on world chat) answered my questions and had some of her own for myself as well, really nice to talk to, na it was becoming the primary screening na pala and I got invited into a chatroom (Room Name: Interview) with..
Maharet : Plus a couple more questions, clarifications (and she was very nice the whole time too, very accomodating, marami pong salamat Ü). Interview went presumably well dahil we'll be invited daw, all we needed to do was sign our names (joke lang, we have a deal Ü).

----
Respectfully,

<>< Bonzai™️

• • I put all the answers to the blanks in Orange dapat, but when I finished and hit Preview, it was too bright :x kaya ayan, I played a bit with the options na lang at nagpaka-OC na lang, sorry if it's a bother :s.
Back to top Go down
DBraxter
Administrator
DBraxter

PostSubject: Re: Bonzai™ Application [Approved]   Bonzai™ Application [Approved] EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 8:37 am

You seem nice so you have my vote...but you need to level up at least to 50 to be able to get in...i don't think this will be a problem since you're playing 4 hours a day. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Goddess Maharet
Administrator
Goddess Maharet

PostSubject: Re: Bonzai™ Application [Approved]   Bonzai™ Application [Approved] EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:00 pm

Bonzai™️, hurry to level 50. We're waiting for you.
Back to top Go down
Shikuden
The Obtruncator
Shikuden

PostSubject: Re: Bonzai™ Application [Approved]   Bonzai™ Application [Approved] EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:59 am

ikatlong inaanak ko pla to... :D go go go to 50 lang...
Back to top Go down
Goddess Maharet
Administrator
Goddess Maharet

PostSubject: Re: Bonzai™ Application [Approved]   Bonzai™ Application [Approved] EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:29 am

Aldaris is already in. Bonzai™️, honey, hurry up, everyone's waiting.
Back to top Go down
Gem
Administrator
Gem

PostSubject: Re: Bonzai™ Application [Approved]   Bonzai™ Application [Approved] EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:14 am

^_^
excited na ku
Back to top Go down
Goddess Maharet
Administrator
Goddess Maharet

PostSubject: Re: Bonzai™ Application [Approved]   Bonzai™ Application [Approved] EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:20 am

Patingin?
Back to top Go down
Sylvana
The Guardian
Sylvana

PostSubject: Re: Bonzai™ Application [Approved]   Bonzai™ Application [Approved] EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:44 pm

baket red wahahahaha di ko mabasa
Back to top Go down
Jeyn
Administrator
Jeyn

PostSubject: Re: Bonzai™ Application [Approved]   Bonzai™ Application [Approved] EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:34 pm

Black Version

Bonzai™ wrote:

I respectfully would like to apply for membership into Sanctius.
• • •

» Player Info
Name: Janette Yap
Location: Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro • San Francisco Del Monte, Quezon City
Working/Student: Working Ü
Other MMORPG/s that you play: None
Playing Hours/Days/Weeks: 4 hours ++ day in, day out Ü

» Character Info
Name: Bonzai™️
Level: 31 :x
Job: Yao Jing
Previous Clans: Godlike
Reason for Leaving: It wasn't really a clan, more like a motel, 3 people in the motel so I guess that's a threesome, I mean trio. :P
Is this your Primary Char: Yups Ü

» Q & A
Why do you want to join Sanctius?

• Segue, I'm joining with two friends of mine, Aldaris and Gabz™️.

We would like to be part of a clan where respect and friendship is a given, not the exception; that Sanctius and all the principles it is built upon isn't just for good measure - it is very much real and we desire deeply to grow with, and in it.

What would make you stay?

The idea that we're needed. (Parang Nanny McPhee lang :P)

Do you know someone in Sanctius?

I wouldn't go so far as to say that I know them but...

Jayn : The first Sanctius member I pulled my guts to talk to (and she was really nice the whole time), clarified some points about the recruitment policies, who then directed me to..
Gem : Who (after a couple days, lucky I saw her name on world chat) answered my questions and had some of her own for myself as well, really nice to talk to, na it was becoming the primary screening na pala and I got invited into a chatroom (Room Name: Interview) with..
Maharet : Plus a couple more questions, clarifications (and she was very nice the whole time too, very accomodating, marami pong salamat Ü). Interview went presumably well dahil we'll be invited daw, all we needed to do was sign our names (joke lang, we have a deal Ü).

----
Respectfully,

<>< Bonzai™️

Back to top Go down
Goddess Maharet
Administrator
Goddess Maharet

PostSubject: Re: Bonzai™ Application [Approved]   Bonzai™ Application [Approved] EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:41 pm

Taray... may black version. Mare mare ako gusto ko white version.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonzai™ Application [Approved]   Bonzai™ Application [Approved] EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:52 am

FUCHSIA VERSION MERON?
Back to top Go down
Wiwi
The Guardian
Wiwi

PostSubject: Re: Bonzai™ Application [Approved]   Bonzai™ Application [Approved] EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:56 pm

ayos yan. vote ko na yan paps! happy leveling
Back to top Go down
Shikuden
The Obtruncator
Shikuden

PostSubject: Re: Bonzai™ Application [Approved]   Bonzai™ Application [Approved] EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:41 am

pag may quest problem PM mko.. >>> Shikuden
Back to top Go down
Goddess Maharet
Administrator
Goddess Maharet

PostSubject: Re: Bonzai™ Application [Approved]   Bonzai™ Application [Approved] EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:15 pm

Anong level na natin po?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonzai™ Application [Approved]   Bonzai™ Application [Approved] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonzai™ Application [Approved]
Page 1 of 1