Perfect World Philippines Clan

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
‎============VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!============= OCTOBER 10 CLAN REVAMP All Sanctius Members from Captains to Members will be temporarily removed from Sanctius. All members will receive a mail invitation from either Gem, Maqi, Fame, and leighNash. ONLY PM THESE INDIVIDUALS should you wish to be reinvited in the clan. Note to Recruitment Personnel: Only recruit members with FB accounts. This is mandatory. Please make a list of IGN, NAME, and FB link per recruit. Thanks.

Share | 

FaceBook Quiz (What PW Char suits you Best)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gem
Administrator

PostSubject: FaceBook Quiz (What PW Char suits you Best)   Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:12 pm

For those who have facebook accounts, I hope you'll enjoy this little quiz I made for you and for the whole world.

Click lang ito larawan, keri na yan.

Back to top Go down
Gem
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: FaceBook Quiz (What PW Char suits you Best)   Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:15 pm

This was jasone's quiz results. He was sleeping when I made the quiz. So hindi nya alam which answer is for which... but the results are the same. He is a Yumang alright.

Back to top Go down
jammyx
The Annihilator

PostSubject: Re: FaceBook Quiz (What PW Char suits you Best)   Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:52 pm

wla ako account yan eh!!hahaha
Back to top Go down
vice
The Navigator

PostSubject: Re: FaceBook Quiz (What PW Char suits you Best)   Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:52 pm

me pgka-yao shou pla ako,..lol
Back to top Go down
Wasabe
The Guardian

PostSubject: Re: FaceBook Quiz (What PW Char suits you Best)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:40 am

nyahahahaha FS pala ko

PostSubject: Re: FaceBook Quiz (What PW Char suits you Best)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:20 pm

wahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FaceBook Quiz (What PW Char suits you Best)   

Back to top Go down

FaceBook Quiz (What PW Char suits you Best)
Page 1 of 1