Sanctius Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World Philippines Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Rest in Peace kayuzavee

The Last Hero Standing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeyn
Administrator
Jeyn

The Last Hero Standing Empty
PostSubject: The Last Hero Standing   The Last Hero Standing EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:25 am

Greetings Heroes of Perfect World!

The Phoenix Council War Championship is near. The Gods of Pangu can’t wait to find out who among the clans will prove their worth and be the champions. The 3 of the most powerful divinities of the Empire sat on floating rocks looking down at the lands of Pangu.

“Hey SteelWing, are you still joining Wan Luan’s Call to Arms?” DreadFang asked. He glanced sideways to look at SteelWing. Steelwing sat rigidly not even acknowledging him.

“Stop being stubborn.” He laughed. He fell silent and then in a more serious tone asked, “Who do you think will be the last heroes standing after all these battles?”

Steelwing sighed. “We won’t know until the end and you know that. If I can have my way I will fight all of them and be done with it”

SamHok paused from shining his Axe. He shook his head. “Temper is not becoming of a god brother”

DreadFang brightened. “I know what we can do! We have to wait to know the greatest clan right? Is there any rule saying we have to wait to find out the greatest warrior?”

SamHok looked suspiciously at DreadFang. “What are you thinking?”

DreadFang looked at the horizon and said, “Simple. We find out who the greatest hero is. That way toughie here… (points at SteelWing)… can size him up while we have our fun.”

SteelWing’s eyes glinted. “We can’t meddle in their affairs”, SamHok cautioned.

“Oh no worries. We won’t. We will just ask SteelWing here to encourage those who won’t participate. A little bit of encouragement will get a long way. Trust me.” DreadFang stood up and slowly faded away.

SteelWing grinned. SamHok shook his head ruefully and continued shining his Axe.

Eligibility: All Heroes of the Perfect World!

Event Schedule: Time: 8-9 pm
August 11, 2009 – Serpent
August 12, 2009 – Dragon
August 13, 2009 - Tiger

Mechanics:
• Finish the Crimson Gate quest to be eligible in entering the Crimson Crucible.
• Enter the Crimson Crucible between 8:00 pm – 8:10 pm.
• Kill all players anywhere inside the Crimson Crucible.
• Players can use any item that could help them inside the area (potions, charms, pills, amulets, and hierograms)
• The event will end at 9 pm or once there’s only one player left.
• The last player should stand inside the Crimson Crucible Arena by the end of the event

Event Rules:
• Players are disqualified if they enter the Crimson Hall before the end of the event.
• Players are disqualified if they are not standing inside the Crimson Crucible Arena at the end of the event
• Players should stand inside the Crimson Crucible Arena to qualify
• If 5 minutes passed and players standing inside the Arena are not killing each other, SteelWing will appear to kill them off.

Prizes:
Last Hero Standing per server
5pcs Soulless Marshal Sigil (500 fame each, total of 2, 500 fame)
1pc 8-star Dragon Ball

Awarding of Prizes:
Prizes will be given right after the event.

DISCUSSION THREAD

Source:
Phil. Perfect World Board
- Yoshida
Back to top Go down

The Last Hero Standing
Page 1 of 1