Sanctius Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World Philippines Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Rest in Peace kayuzavee

Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylvana
The Guardian
Sylvana

Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa) Empty
PostSubject: Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa)   Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 12:30 pm

OK fine applicant ako?... pero why i keep on seeing things na even a HoL member they cant follow some rules,, why is it that you make things hard for the applicants? kasi noob? ok nandun na tau sa noob kame pero does level classify you as a human? may rules yes there is sa applicants and higpit ng pag papatupad nio nito pero sa members kahit i violate nila seems like ok lang un? i have respect for others but do they respect me? i havent violated any of anyone's feeling pero they keep on provoking me? sige nga tell me how can an applicant follow a rule even the members could not commit.

RESPECT

peace out and praise be!

sad.gif

--------------------
Perenna
Back to top Go down
Sylvana
The Guardian
Sylvana

PostSubject: Re: Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa)   Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 12:30 pm

Checking your application, you already have 2 vouches, one coming from sil, the other from me, from the looks of it, that negates the fact that pinahihirapan ka or the least, other members. Regarding rules and regulations.....how i WISH everyone follows it, no matter how we officers try, may mga pasaway pa din. Think of HOL as a society or community, bet you, somewhere within your neighborhood, spiderman is there waiting for the crooks to make a move. Bear-47Titter.gif Please do not generalize all members or all applicants, most are not the way you perceived them to be. HOL will alway be there to guide each one towards the righteous path, it depends on you if you like to join us or jump ship. Bear-03Piquant.gif

--------------------
IGN: Volden
Back to top Go down
Sylvana
The Guardian
Sylvana

PostSubject: Re: Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa)   Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 12:31 pm

look at it this way....

at least ikaw gumagawa ng tama.
sadly, yes there are rule breakers.
and until your in the light you'll dominate against darkness.

choice mo nlng kng your with the light or the dark.

GODbless.
praise be!
HOL-147x30-002.gif

--------------------
"a defensive ningen, can attain peace"
IGN: bLupyrO (RF) job: Sniper/40 HolyOrder
Back to top Go down
Sylvana
The Guardian
Sylvana

PostSubject: Re: Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa)   Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 12:31 pm

thanks po sa reply paki move na lang po kung saang part ng forum to dapat..

thank you

i just really felt violated kanina

yun lang po

thank you ulit at peace out

This post has been edited by kristel: Oct 4, 2008Sat @971 - 10:19:36 PM

--------------------
Perenna
Back to top Go down
Sylvana
The Guardian
Sylvana

praises!

hello!!! perena, sort of brotherly advise, if you want to be respected, then do what is right and not what you think is right. do you think people will respect you if you will mimic wrong things that they do? hoping for this issue to be settled. for all of us, let's learn to listen and understand each other's points of view before over reacting. understand the situation first before doing anything.

--------------------
user posted image
IGN: ScythE
Race: Wingkin | Job: Yu Ling
Level: 7x
Back to top Go down
Sylvana
The Guardian
Sylvana

PostSubject: Re: Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa)   Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 12:32 pm

QUOTE(scythe @ Oct 4, 2008Sat @972 - 10:20:16 PM) *
praises!

hello!!! perena, sort of brotherly advise, if you want to be respected, then do what is right and not what you think is right. do you think people will respect you if you will mimic wrong things that they do? hoping for this issue to be settled. for all of us, let's learn to listen and understand each other's points of view before over reacting. understand the situation first before doing anything.

what part of what i did is wrong?

im never active in clan chats pero sabihin na nating

i help others pero akin na lang un....

they just keep on provoking me which i dont know why just like

a clan member whom i blacklist alot of time

but keeps on using other characters to keep on provoking me

but did they hear me say a thing HINDI

so sana naman wag ganun!

cause ako d ako ganun i play fair and d ako PLASTIC

"better to be an open sinner than a false saint"

pls update your application!!

this is not a OFF THREAD topic!!

THANKS

OT: spam nila tread ko

hahaha ewan k b normal lng yan.. hintayin mo si p0se kpag ngspam sa thread mo.. ganun ginawa nya sa akin amf

@kaio, di na ako gaya ng dati Bear-03Piquant.gif

This post has been edited by p0seid0n: Today, @765 - 05:22:09 PM

wierd kasi ako lang ginaganyan nila na kahit co MEMBER ko super higpit even in my application tread?

I FEEL VIOLATED

all eyes see me

This post has been edited by kristel: Oct 4, 2008Sat @980 - 10:32:32 PM

--------------------
Perenna
"It's better to be an open sinner, than a FALSE saint"

user posted image
Back to top Go down
Sylvana
The Guardian
Sylvana

PostSubject: Re: Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa)   Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 12:33 pm

hread closed. I smell a verbal tussle in the making. I'll open this thread again when you people cool down.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Sylvana
The Guardian
Sylvana

PostSubject: Re: Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa)   Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 12:33 pm

Thread reopened. (after 10% exp at dekaron Bear-47Titter.gif ) Please do not flame this thread, if you have a cloud of doubt on what has just been posted, then ask. No finger pointing please.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Sylvana
The Guardian
Sylvana

what is this issue all about? Kaos-pcrying.gif

sorry i have no idea but i really want to help out

can some one give me a summary of this? Kaos-pcrying.gif

thanks.

im not that active thou but i will help all of you just call me or post @ the extension thread im always visiting there

thank you Kaos-pcrying.gif

--------------------
user posted image
sEnthErhA
Back to top Go down
Sylvana
The Guardian
Sylvana

PostSubject: Re: Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa)   Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 12:34 pm

ven i can't help it out >_<

BTW, kristel...
I have some bit of understanding for what you have..
Let me share to you something to you about why there is something like that...
Yeh RO-heh.gif
But in this world, "Rules" needs Discipline and "Freedom" needs Respect...
You know what i mean?^^
Rules are just their to limitize what is meant to be....It might came to be hard for you to be able to sacrifice some stuffs that has to be lessen or forbid.
Freedom is justified for everyone of us....A powerful word to describe a word "will".
Rules won't stand out for what is your "will"(might be a good or a bad one).
Its just, rules are made(the one with owes for the sake of others and yourself) to repel anyone at any "risk".Discipline applied upon it. But its a freedom that force anyone to motivate and patronize the meant "temptation". And its your freedom right? so we respect on it as long as you still respect yourself.But it won't came along to the limit that Freedom will still be respected if your "will" won't respond or link nothing to "discipline" that could break away the covenant.Or else, it's a will of destruction at all.^^

But anyway, no matter how come that you made a mistake...Its ok.At least you tried to be real. And that's the important. And you learn more every time you make a mistake and more important, you can overcome for it.I hope it help you just a lil bit, coz weh all respect you at all times. And yet ...we are family♫...RO-heh.gif and The family that prays together stays forevah Kaos-chirol_bak2.gif @_@ wth?RO-heh.gif

I hope this a simple issue.........is nothing at all Bear-03Piquant.gif and enjoy the game pig26.gif

Praise be all of yah! Kaos-pfairy.gif
Back to top Go down
Sylvana
The Guardian
Sylvana

PostSubject: Re: Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa)   Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 12:34 pm

kristel, no one is trying to put you down.. HOL is family. pinapaalahanan ka lang poh.. sana you wouldn't take it personally when other members try to remind you.

yes, HOL has a lot of rules.. AND a lot of rule breakers. but you shouldn't worry much if your not breaking any.

cguro mali lang pgkakainterpret mu sa the way nila cnbi.. it really wasn't meant to hurt your feelings. no, ndi ka pinapahirapan porket applicant ka. and level isn't an issue. trust me, i was the lowest of the lowbies when i joined HOL..

wag mu nlng poh patulan if you think you're being provoked.

i also think sir keiser closed your thread kc you ignored his warning on OT posting.. perhaps he got offended by your last reply.

i know some officers and members can get to your nerves at times, but just try to respect them and ignore it nlng. am sure there are other ways to settle the issue other than talking back at them.

just my thoughts on the matter. i always believe in advocating an applicant's welfare and educating them, rather than just reprimand or scold them just because they don't know certain things.

so cheer up! pig26.gif just do the RIGHT thing, and everything will be okay. Bear-03Piquant.gif

edit: if you need any help or have any questions regarding any of our rules and guidelines, feel free contact me. ^^

This post has been edited by beLLe: Oct 5, 2008Sun @756 - 5:09:31 PM
Back to top Go down
Sylvana
The Guardian
Sylvana

thanks guys...

have a great day and happy grinding

--------------------
Perenna
Back to top Go down
Sylvana
The Guardian
Sylvana

PostSubject: Re: Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa)   Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 12:35 pm

The word violated gives me different ideas. Don't do that. ym_tongue.gif

--------------------
Keeper el' Lei
Disciple of Eiael and Balil
I can see so clearly when your smoke gets in my eyes. Please me with your promises and hurt me with your lies. Baby can you hear the message i am sending? Love me like the world is ending.

user posted image XiaoFeng - Yu Ling
Back to top Go down
Sylvana
The Guardian
Sylvana

PostSubject: Re: Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa)   Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 12:35 pm

ahehehehehe awts wenks

--------------------
Perenna
Back to top Go down
Sylvana
The Guardian
Sylvana

Ay ito ba yung topic ngayon sa list of troublesome members?

http://forums.holy-order.org/HOL-Guild-Rules-t7831.html
Pakibasa na lang po yan para next time po hindi ka na magkamali ulit.
Yung iba kasing members hindi nagbabasa dito sa HOF kaya hindi nila alam rules.
Back to top Go down
Sylvana
The Guardian
Sylvana

PostSubject: Re: Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa)   Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 12:36 pm

ako nga capz agad kakapasok ko palang mali na agad,,,

pero okie lang un kahit dami nagsabi bawal capz correct ko pa rin self ko kasi d ko nabasa ung rules hahahhaha...

sya nga pala speaking of vouches..

kuya volden pde po ba lipat nalang ung vouch ng yj ko sa wx ko????

huhuhuhuuh

miss ko na po HOL...

dami na nagsasabi na wala na maingay sa clkan at wala na mommy ceina nila,...

miss ko na po kau lahat....

pahingi poo ulit ng vouches kuya VOLDEN, ate ROSENBAUM, at MOMMY SIL...

huhuhuuhuhuh....

PB HOL...

♥ceina
Back to top Go down
Sylvana
The Guardian
Sylvana

PostSubject: Re: Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa)   Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 12:36 pm

yaan mo bibigyan kita vouch pag naging chamber na ko,,wahahah Bear-50Snakysmile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Back to top Go down
redeemer
The Annihilator
redeemer

PostSubject: Re: Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa)   Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:33 pm

pw41
Back to top Go down
Crash
The Talker
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa)   Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa) EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:16 am

pw
Back to top Go down
Crash
The Talker
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa)   Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa) EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:16 am

pw
Back to top Go down
redeemer
The Annihilator
redeemer

PostSubject: Re: Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa)   Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:51 am

pw41
Back to top Go down
redeemer
The Annihilator
redeemer

PostSubject: Re: Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa)   Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa) EmptySat May 16, 2009 7:03 pm

para san po to? ahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa)   Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Patawarin sana ako ng HOL( waaaaa)
Page 1 of 1